Sunday, April 1, 2007

Taggy taggy...

Ying tagged me... I think she's a bit tad too happy that she's tagged me back because I forced her to write TWO tags... All in one go. Kill two birds with one stone mah!! Aikksss... Why every tag thing is coming now?? Did they smell Kolo mee at my blog? LOL.

Glad to see 2006 go?
Half half... Had some of the best times in my life in 2006. I think...

Did u change your hair in 2006?
Yup... I change my hair every year... For the sake of not touching it for the rest of the year.

The best part of 2006?
Just having the best first year of university and MEETING lots of new friends of ALL ages.

The worst part of 2006?
My first term results were NOT as good as I wanted.

Any new crushes in 2006?
Huh? Study in Education and you get what I meant. However, there are lots of guys in first year. *evil look*

Who will u never forget?
Actually I do meet all of them now and then. OOOHHH My English lecturer!! She was fun!!

Who do u wish u didn't meet?
Uhm.... That would be you, you and you. Nah... I never wished I would not meet someone!

Did u have a boyfriend in 2006?
Boy + Friends? Tons.
Boyfriend boyfriend = No.

Did u fall in love in 2006?
Fell more and more in love with God.

Did u catch someone in lie in 2006?
Uh... Can't remember lah...

Funniest moment of 2006?
Either is too many or can't remember.

Most embarassing moment of 2006?
Memalukan? Tak tau lah... I punya memory dah start biodegrading... Wahahaha...

Did u take any vacations in 2006? Where?
WHY didn't you ask me in 2005? Nah... I didn't go anywhere last year... Except Auckland! It's LOVELY!

Any new hobbies of 2006?
Eeeerrrr.... I think I started working really really really hard for a stupid paper which I still have no idea about. No, make that two. REAL HARD cz I wanted good marks!

Did u get a new job in 2006?
Uhm... Cooking at home.

Did u lose a job in 2006?
No lah... No PAID job so how to LOSE job?

Did u host a party in 2006?
Don't even go parties... *sobs*

Where did most of your money go?
University fees, bus fees and FOOD!!

What song will always remind u of 2006?
Uh... Madagascar song... I like to move it...

Biggest Achievement in 2006?
Gettin really good feedback at practicum...

Biggest Failure of 2006?
Almost got deported... IN MY DREAMS.

In 2006, did u lie to miss a day of work/school?
Never lie... Just skip straight.

Did u move in 2006?
No............................

What was your greatest musical discovery?
AAaahhh... I can play the piano and violin... (sarcasm)

What was the best book u read?
All my prescribe readings for EDUC 140 and EDUC 141.

What was your favourite movie of the year?
Trust me, you don't watch movies in NZ.

What did u want in 2006 and got?
My biggest want is always going back to Kuching and eat and eat and eat and meet up with friends. Eating as in eating my MUM's home-cooked FOOD. She cooked quite a bit for me!! Well, I did meet up with friends a lot but mostly they are the same ones... hehehe...
I also got a digital camera!!! And my parents bought me one... But I did contribute RM200 to them... I should start working and pay back my digital cam's money... =P

What did u want in 2006 but didn't get?
I want a mobile phone... BUT I got one in 2007.

Did u make out in public in 2006?
LOL. Try it in Auckland and they treat you like a 10 seconds fame show. Try it in Malaysia and you get glaring stares. Or perhaps to jail and a call to mum and dad?

What's the ringer on your cellphone?
It's Goong i think. I switched it too many times.

Who did u miss?
ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!! Every EVERY one back home.

Who was the best new person u met?
JIN!!!! Amanda, Gaylene, Paolo... All my coursemates in Uni!!!

What one more thing would have made your year immeasurably more exciting?
Uuh.... More CUTE guys in my class????

Your favourite commercial in 2006?
Commercial?? I think is that McDonald (Msia) and Pump (NZ) ads...

Something u couldn't leave home without in 2006?
Phone, school bag, keys and wallet...

How did u spend New Year's 2006?
As in celebrating for 2006 or 2007? Uh... I think I was at my church's countdown cz my mum said I had celebrated 2005's Christmas with my friends...

Valentine's Day 2006?
I forgot Valentine's til I saw people giving flowers and balloons...

Easter 2006?
Uhm... It was at a Frank Joseph's Park at Mission Bay and crazy people started rolling down the hill...

Halloween 2006?
Exam mode I think.

Thanksgiving 2006?
No such holidays in NZ. U think Malaysia!! At least one month got one holiday. Here is ... *sighs*

Christmas 2006?
Umm.... Home or church?? No friends this time. They all went to KL and left me in Kuching.

Your birthday?
Can't remember either... I think eat dinner with family in NZ. OOOH!! I remember, was on my last day of a week's practicum in an intermediate school!!!

Tag (8 bloggers)
1. Aurelia (cz you are the free-est)
2. Cynthia
3. GRACIE!! (pay back time... Nanny-poo-poo =P)
4. Edmund ( He never writes tags and I MUST MUST make him do one)
5. *evil laughs* Nai Chen
6. See Hua
7. Puong Wee
8. RACHEL ONG!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What tag oh? dun understand...

Grace said...

reply ur tag later...when i mean later, it'll be LATER...lol..