Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why?

It's amazing how friendships come and go. Pieces you picked up on the way of life and lost them later. How you strengthen the bonds you have and weaken others.

Saddens me cz a closed friend of mine (or I'm getting paranoid) didn't bother to tell me what is happening on in her life. I've no idea what happened but somehow we drifted. We used to talk and talk and talk but now, I've no idea what she's doing and how she's doing. I miss those chats but she's been keeping them from me. Maybe I'm that kind of friend that demands to know what is happening in your life. LOL. Sounds very controlling. Duh...... NO I'm not controlling but it's nice to know that you are included.

Or may be I am controlling....................

Bad mood today. Snapped at my cousins. LOL. I'm guessing hormones are imbalanced. SHIT. WITH assignments due also not helping AND a certain thing is happening tomorrow is making me feel even worse.... FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Found my specs after a 3 day MIA. Damn, they feel good on my face...

No comments: