Sunday, April 15, 2007

My absolute gorgeous niece...

Due to unforseen circumstances... (AS IN BEING IN NZ...), I could not see my newborn niece... She weighs a hefty 3.8kg... Normal kids do not weigh as much as that... I think the average is 2.6 or something like tat... bUT we CHAI family (her mum is my darling big sister...) do things differently. We stand out amongst others and the baby is doing just that! Man, Chai family rocks!

Well... At last I've got her pictures. My mum's description of her was FAN-TAS-TIC. She has lots of hair and... she looks like any other babies... o_O Such a detailed description...

Presenting you my baby, Leticia:


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN GORGEOUS!!!!!!! She is as cute as me... Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... You guys would be o_O...

Dear Leticia,

This aunt is currently in NZ and misses you very much. She has not seen you in your screaming moods and apparently you have really bad ones. I really wish that I would be there to see you, but for now, I would have to just do with your photos.

I pray that you would grow up into a fine young woman, most importantly, putting God first in your life. Do everything by the word of the Lord and He will guide you. Live your life to the fullest but yet know your boundaries. I wish that you would be an example to your peers and your parents would be proud of you.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you would be sitting up and talking baby talk so this gila aunt would be able to communicate with you in her own baby language as well... I would like to smother you with kisses and hug you! You little darling and don't give your mummy a hard time k? She's my dearest sister and give her a break now and then...

Hugs and kisses from your fourth aunt. =)
xoxoxoxo

p.s. How bad is your crying? I've been hearing complains from your mum and aunt in Penang.

1 comment:

jiamiin said...

to leticia too...
this 4th aunt is far from home and miss you so much as i am...
please dont be so bad temper again and let your mum so depress...

bring the joy to CHAI's and CHONG's family.be GOD's lovely child.

lots of hugz and love~

from,
your 3rd aunt --still at Penang at this moment.