Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Innocence lost...

I'll be so dead by Friday.

Goal: Write at least half the essay

Reality: PROCASTINATING biggie time!!

Things happen and you wonder what hit you then. Like a steamroller ran over you and you feel so flat. (This is what happen when you stay in NZ, your English detoriate. I know I can do describing essays better than this pathetic one)

LOL.

I can predict my future. An old, crochety, cynical, satanic SINGLE lady living with her THOUSANDS of cats and screaming at couples who walk past her, "YOU IDIOTS! You have NO IDEA what you are doing..."

Well... Looks like I copied that out of a book.

This is even better.

Friendships broken up because of love.

And love never last because your parents stopped you.

Hey, that is supposed to be you would tell your parents in the face that you love the guy so much that you are willing to risk your fortune and parents for it. (Anyway, that's what novels and movies and dramas says ---> I did my research!)

Well, it seems like the world is living the fictional world as well or is it that the fictional world gets it's ideas from the real world?????????

I'm not judging this or what... However, I still feel sorry loh... Consequences of not being realistic. I am very. That's why I can predict my future. LOL. HUGE LIAR. Only God knows what the future holds for us.

I did hope that they would lasy thourgh it as they went through so much trouble PLUS LDR (Long distance relationship) a year before the girl call it quits. Hmm... So much for if you can last through one year of LDR might as well you could last through anything. Last I heard, guy is still pining away for the girl and the girl has another guy already.

Hmm... Remember all those times I had to share a guy with 3 other girls and we were still best friends then. May be because we were all 4 years old. Duh. We even had a roster system and told the guy that he would have which girl first. LUCKY guy. Man, what an innocent childhood I had. Seriously, but we still stayed friends and managed to look each other up last year. Some of you guys would recognise them because they were also my primary schoolmates and classmates. That's one LONG friendship. We've been together for... 16 years? I would tentatively say that.

The most recent photo of four girls minus the guy. We didn't bother to look for him. We lost himat Primary 3. We cried but we got over it anyway because there were better prey outside like... NAI CHEN. LOL. Just JOKING lah but I knew he was REALLY popular. (I'm gettin even...) Dang! What do expect? He's still as popular as ever I think even more so. MUAHAHAHA!!! From a trusted source, I quote "He ah, I think every girl would fall for him except for those who have boyfriends (MUST BE STABLE de lah...)" See... I did my research and link it back to topics. LOL... Well, I was too troubled for my primary school and very VERY rebellious AND cheeky. Or is it I was very intimidated? T-T||| Out of topic again. It's funny to reflect back on your life. Some things just faded away like what I learnt in primary school but I would remember the friends I made and the stupid things we did. I had one friend who shot targets at a teacher's butt (NEW TEACHER!) and both of us would giggle over it. The teacher never knew who did it. No one knew (I THINK!) because we did it while the rest of the class were copying some thing from the board.

Top: Khai Ling (Ling) & I (Ster)
Bottom: Joo Ying (Ying) & Pai Yien (Yien)

We have our own names for each other that no one elses call us by. A bond that still completes itself when we met each other. I've not seen Ling since Form 5 tuition year ended. Ying has no seen any of us since she left us at 11 to transfer to another primary school. Yien, well, I seen her around but seldom we sat down and talked.

When is the last time you met your primary school best friend?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so going to save the pics of Pai Yien down, she dun let me take her photos, and it's so hard to take a photo of her... You'll be dead if she found out her pic is posted here... :)

Huh? what essay? hehe...