Saturday, April 7, 2007

Totally Awesome man!

WooOhOo...

I totally LURVE breaks. Awesome. We can do fun things with our youth. We decided to have an outing. Hehehe... Couldn't decide where to go til the very end when we decided that Muriwai beach would be a nice place, ie we need to have a place to BBQ, a beach or anything that we can have fun! =)

I think I'll let the photos do the talking... We really, really had a wonderful time. Good thing that we told them to meet up at 8.30am then go shopping then reach there by 10 cz all of us were late and the BIGGEST and LATEST group to arrive (4 cars) reached the BBQ spot at 11 something. We've almost finished cooking the food and they just started eating. LOL. Nice timing, people, NICE timing.

The group who arrived on time... =)

The cook (Mel) and the original Eaters

Then we decided that SOMEONE must be in the photo so we added him in...

AND another one...

Too lazy liao... EVERY ONE GO IN!!!!

Then.... After our HUGE lunch,

It's started to get warm...
Should have taken a shot of the trees cz everyone hang their jackets up on the tree.

Ooohhh... It's SOOOO hot...

I thought that it was a girls only photo and when I saw this......

Then Vincent invented a game... And some took it with lots of ENTHUSIASM!!
The game is a more complex version of tag and we had to put something in our back pockets.

The "kisasu-ism" is very evident here...

The two craziest guys in youth... Presenting you, Leo and Victor.

Feet or foot? Which kind of shoe you want?

What kind of photo is this? I think I'm the "normal" poser lah...

Front: Melissa
L-R: Leo, Esther, Vincent, Victor and Perry
The sea crashing behind us. Very scary cz we don't know how high the waves are gonna be.

Reached part I of the hill. The cave hole was interesting. This is how guys should pose.
First to last: Newton, Vincent n Ah Di

The other side of the posing post...
Anna (1/4 face), me, Adam, Kevin (orange), Victor and Ah Di

Oi everyone look at the camera lah...

Mel in front
L-R: Anna, me, Lucien, Adam and Victor (the ever grinning guy)

The people who walked real fast and is at part II of the hill

Climbing up to part II of the hill

Part II posing of the hill...
L-R: Mavis, Victor, Vince, Lucien, Newton and Ah Di...

Nearing the top of the hill...

Group photo.
Very proud of this cz we took it using my timer and yet we have no idea when it went off or took the photo... HAhah... Turns out nice!

Extremely dangerous guys... LOL. Victor n Scott.

Adam. "Ji Mo Gong Gong "

Eeeee... What is in that hole?
These guys are really fast. One minute they are at part II of the hill, the next, they are down at the rocks.

Conclusion: The hole is dangerous

Posing with the sea... On the rocks.

Got Anna to come in... Leo says that this is just a testing shot cz he wanted one with the crash of the waves.

This was the one he wanted... Man, we got wet...

At the beach, pretending to be cute for Jessie. =)

Jessie, Jessie and Esther. Haha... I'm pro at taking self-shots!

This is what you do after you climbed the hill, crawl along the rocks, play in the sea and walk back barefoot to our BBQ site...

Another form of entertainment when we got back... PSP!!! What's he's playing?

Some jap-py game of beating the drums. NOT EASY but he's the pro. Keeps laughing at me cz I keep missing the beat.

The owner of the PSP and Jappy game, Adam.

Compulsory group photo... Hehe... =)

I think I've just killed the bandwidth of everyone's internet with this myriad of really really random photos... BUT, I'll leave with another photo... HAhaha...

Jessie and me...

p.s. So you don't forget what I look like... =P As if you would after posting TONS of photos of my face...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The last time I had BBQ with my friends is at Miri, 2 years ago.... envy you liaw...