Sunday, April 15, 2007

Vincent's embarassment, Mel and Esther's delight.

LOL... Vincent always wore the most horrible combination of clothes out. He would be half formal and half... uh... khaki?

And he wore this horrible green striped shirt (VERY SUMMER-y according to Vincent) and his very-favourite-and-looked-like-salted-vegetable khakis...

DANG!!

He came home and started rushing to change cz he has to get to the hospital by 4pm to start his ER shift. THEN... Mel and I heard this "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" from the toilet and he rushed into our room. Guess what?

This is what Vincent said k?

I thought that my butt was itchy so I wanted to scratched it BUT...

AaaaRRRRrrrrGGGGgHHHHh... I found this!! I TOTALLY FORGOT and I wore this pants out. Now I can't wear it to the hospital... (FOR GAWD's sake... WHY WEAR KHAKIS!! and SPORT SHOES??!!)

You know why???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His khakis has a rip just below his butt... So... It's open and Vincent said that he could feel the coldness of his hand when he tried to scratch it. AND he showed us the tear in his trousers...

Actually can be fashion... I've seen guys round Auckland wear jeans ripped off just below their pockets but the worst I've seen was one that was ripped off JUST below his butt. How did I know? I was unfortunately standing behind me and he was walking and dangerously I could be charged with sexual harrassment. ><"

No comments: