Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I cannot live without this...

EGGS!!!!!

No eggs in the house... Someone ate the last 3 without the rest knowing... *wails*

I seriously have an addiction to eggs. I want them scrambled, fried, deep fried, beaten, half-boiled BUT not BOILED eggs.

Sometimes through food you can see how observant a person is.

June called me a b**** because I picked out all the carrot cubes and peas in the pasta she cooked. Sorry... BUT I really don't eat those things. The pasta was NICE!! Don't worry. It's just the carrots and peas. =P

LOL. My dad also told me off not to be picky because I like to takeaway fried rice and pick out ALL the frozen mix veges they dump in before eating my rice.

Even now, I would AVOID them. I WILL still pick them out but apparently someone has no idea I was doing that.

I also do not eat... Tomatoes (cooked and raw UNLESS in a burger or Sub), mushrooms (dried ones... The tins are my FAV!!) and... Oranges & Pinapple cz they give me deadly gastric.

Weird thing is that I stopped durian altogether. Sob sob sob... I used to be the biggest fan of all but somehow it turned me off in the last 3 years... No, nothing to do with living in NZ.

No comments: