Monday, April 2, 2007

Tsunami warning in Auckland?

Well... That's the first thing I noticed from my email... NZ was on tsunami alert for 6 hours...

And... My stupid phone came back to LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!

I couldn't recieve, RECIEVE any ANY text at all which made me really depressed and I couldn't do anything at all which includes writing up my journal and individual critique. (This is my procastination reason, zi wo an wei...)

This morning, I told my mobile/vodafone (whichever one made me NOT recieve any messages) that I would really kill it if I would not recieve any more message today... TADAH!!! It worked. My inbox started filling up at 7.30am... WHEE~ 42 txt messages!! Happy happy happy...

Well... People thought I was pulling an April Fool's joke on them when I forgot that it was actually April Fools. LOL. Such a nice reminder... I think Vodafone's playing April Fools on me because it is DUMB because I can send messages but not recieve them... ARGH!!!!!

Dying soon cz my assignments' are due on wed... ALL together. So nice lah them...

No comments: