Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Speaking of...

Vincent really makes us go... T-T

Who could imagine this all-rounder, the every little girl's dream brother or boyfriend, the every teacher's pet would be so... UH...

Well, there is not such thing as a perfect guy.

LOL.

He's not a perfect guy. Looks wise but he makes it up in his bubbly attitude... (Notice the word "bubbly"?)

He used to be/SHOULD still is... our cousins' Ladies Society president. He was the only guy among us girls. Mind you, we grew up together. Very close cousins. All from my mum's side as in her brother and sisters. We were the 妇女会 (we were all less than 15 years that time as the age gap between us were months. Oldest being 15 and youngest at 13) and we usually call Vincent the 妇女会主席. Who was the vice, secretary, treasurer and AJKs we never got round to voting for that but he was definitely our president.

He has this thing for his clothes. HUGE attachment. Wouldn't want to part with them even though they were torn, bitten and icky. For example, he has this baby pillow WHICH does not even leave his side when he sleeps. LOL. Imagine a guy like him with a baby pillow. It's not longer any pillow but a rag piece which we managed to convince him to dump it after my aunt made him another baby pillow.

I remember last year when he had this favourite pair of shorts. It tore in the back and he actually wore it round. So, his sister decided to stop that sore sight and tore the hole bigger. Now, if he did wear it, we would see everything cz of the HUMONGOUS hole. Did it stop him?? NO!! He seriously wore it around the house and kept complaining about his cool butt. DANG guy. He wore it til we all couldn't stand it and his mum sew it back. o_O"

ON another totally different topic altogether.

I had this dream in which I dreamt that my English teacher *ahem* reads my blog and that she sent me an email showing my all my wrong language and grammar and "suggests" that I immediately change it as I should be ashamed of myself for such bad language structure.

I've NO IDEA why I had that random dream.

Lagi scarier if my English tuition teacher reads this blog... It would be horror! WW3. She's really scary. I remember all the times I kena sut cz my English was slacking... And the vocab and SVA she made me study...

No comments: