Friday, April 13, 2007

We CONQUERED (well, almost...)

Is it that cold in Auckland today? I've been getting messages that it is.

I've no idea because I was up in Coromandel, climbing the Pinacles. DANG!

It was awesome BUT... notice the BUT, I would never ever do it again this year. I'm aching all over. T-T Worth it though BUT still never...

We didn't managed to climb up to the Pinacles which is the highest peak in the Coromandel ranges because the wind was at 150km/hour... DANG.

The whole thing took us the whole day. We reached there at 8.45am and only left the park at 6pm. Ahahhaa... I never walked that much and that hard in my life.

Supposed to be sleeping but I guess that I took some nap in the car so I'm not that tired.

On another topic, TXT2000 is a service provided by Vodafone NZ for it's customers to text 2000 text messages to any Vodafone number at $10 per month. Kk... I replied your question liao Edmund.

No comments: