Monday, April 16, 2007

K (as in KARAOKE)

Sang our hearts out at Joey's place today.

He had this karaoke machine WHICH we all promptly started the morning with singing Gay Cow, oops, JAY CHOW's songs. DUH. Man. Can't we sing any other songs? However the machine is DANG gay because the songs are all 2004 and below... BOOHOO!!

Food was AWESOME!! Why?? Leo's mum cooked us pork leg and made lots and lots of delicious pau... *drool*

Ok ok... Back to karaoke. Man... The fun really started when we took out the PS2... WHY??? Cz we wanted Singstar!!! Hahaha... We split into two groups and... SANG OUR HEARTS out!! It was FUN FUN FUN!!! Joey and Leo are GOOD. I do not want to compete against any cz I would lose like heck... Joey would be 9000 and I would be at 8000... Haiz... But the songs were classics man... OLD but nice. I was in Joey's group at first and we tried really hard to beat Leo's one but they were much evened out as Lucien and Mavis in our group wouldn't sing... They had Vincent, Leo, Julie and Victor. LOL. At least they all sang. Then switched groups. LOL. Switched me to Leo's group and we kept winning. HAHAHAHA... But dang songs that made it dang hard to sing. T-T

FUN FUN FUN... Karaoke is good. Doesn't mean that you would have to be fantastic singers to do karaoke. No wonder Simon Cowell always say that you are karaoke standard... Nutso!

Battling it out with Victor and Lucien

Waah... Joey and Leo... See Vince and Jessie very interested in who gets the higher mark...

Vince and Leo battling it out. YAY!!! We had SARSI imported from Malaysia. HAhaha...

The very keen karaoke-rs.

This was Leo's reaction when he saw this : AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WHEN DID IT TURN TO TWO?????????????????? His very young and very naughty little brother tore it into two...

Looking at songs that we can sing...

I think they were singing some random song... Look at Leo's face...

This is the most random thing at all... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PHONE!!!! Hey, it's mine... For this photo anyway...

I had more photos... but apparently anything electronic hates me. The photos disappeared off my camera... I think I have to reformat it again loh... *sob* All my photos gone again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read somewhere saying that singing can let someone de-stress better than doing taichi or the breathing method. So yea, it's healty, if your neighbour can endure the sound pollution... :P

Oooo... nice phone! read from a web that it look like some japanese clamshell phones.