Friday, March 30, 2007

The wind, the rain and Auckland.

It was damn raining heavily yesterday. WHY WHY WHY do we have to get wind + rain combination in Auckland? Well one thing to thank for is that Wellington MIGHT be worst off than us.

*evil laughter*

I KNOW IT!!

The wind = W
The rain = R

W: Hey... There is another umbrella there!!
R: You do your business first lah then I do mine.
W: Both of us do then got OOMMPH ma...
R: MAHUAN lah u... I so tired lah... U think i like u ha? Just blow blow enough liao... I still gotta keep pouring water... One place oso not enough, MUST LOTS N LOTS of places... Especially this NZ ah.. MAHUAN!! SO LONG one the country. Haih.
W: Adeh... U think my job oso so easy de ha?? Blow wind kenot soft soft... Some places need hard hard one like Auckland and Wellington mah... They are used to it anyway...

Well... Written in a bored manner. I had IDEAS but it was lost on the way... Well, Mr Wind, not everyone in Auckland LOVES the horrible strong wind you had on us yesterday. DAMMIT! My cousin actually was in ICU (for his practicum in hospitals) and he was telling us how the nurses and patients were counting how many umbrellas broke. I think they counted more than 20 the time he was there.

*sigh*

Missing home. Not as much as last year. Remembering I used to cry silently in bed and whenever I called home, tears just ran down my face. ALL OVER MY FACE. Now, it's numb. I can't cry anymore, but I still miss home as much. Auckland's great and everything but I miss mummy and daddy. Haih... How mum usually nags and nags and nags AND nags... How I used to quarrel (and still do over the phone) but it reminds me how stubborn both of us can be. Daddy is usually the silent person, the one that is quiet but we do share secrets. Like the time I crashed my dad's car. Even though I paid for the thing with my salary (sob sob...) still I don't think my mum would be glad to hear that I had an accident. We are bad. Another time we didn't tell her was when we accidentally caused a crack in my grandpa's violin... Ooohh... Not so good when she found out about that. Thank God for His help that I managed to get it repaired at a place where the old man was really really nice to me. He charged me 200 when he could have charged me more. I went back later to thank him but he had an accident and forgot who I was. Ah well... Life works in mysterious ways!

1 comment:

moi said...

Hey dearie!!! I tagged u!!! hahaha.. yessss.. this time it's moi who tagged u!! hehehe.. :P Go to my blog and check it out eh? :)