Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Photos I owe...

There is a lots of photos whom I owe those reading this blog. I think it's just me who feels guilty if I don't upload the photos. Hehe... Ok... I'll start with Long Bay. This was the week before the Lantern Festival. Orientation trip for Internation Students. Read it properly... INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Well... We pay a heck lot of money to the uni so they do treat us nicely. We had to pay for this trip anyway... Went there by bus and there were a lack of buses. What were they thinking anyway?? Heheh... Got stuck with 3 guys sitting on my side. I had to sit in the middle of Chuan Zhong@banana and Eng Keat@egg tart. That's actually how my new blardy nick came to be... Egg tart + Banana = Eggnana. These guys have excellent maths skills... T.T

This is one of the few photos we took once we reached the beach. They complained that it was not gorgeous with white sand but all agreed that the view was fantastic!

We (actually me) complained that we were hungry. We went there on the 11am bus in which was half an hour later than the preceding buses but we couldn't resist getting someone to take the photo for us... cz of the hill reminds me of stairs. Hahaha... Banana, no one wanna pose with you!!
I *heart* *heart* *HEART* this photo. Hahaha... We took FREE apples and started eating them when one of us decided that it would be great to pose with the apples... Jessie... Why aren't you eating yours?

After lunch... Nothing better to do than... POSE WITH TREES. We decided to eat under the trees cause KONONNYA more romantic. Hahaha... The guys just went with us anyway. Look like a poster for something lah... Any idea what guys??

*POSE*

More trees... We love nature...
L-R: Linda, me, Jessie, Farique

Linda and I. She's the one who thinks that I'm high enough to make things even crazier. She's COOL!! And always on my side... =) When Banana and Egg tart starts, she'll help me out!

We found our way to this cute little cottage on top of the hill... I'll try and upload the photo of the view. It's GORGEOUS!! We though that taking a photo at the house would suffice our needs as we couldn't get into the house. Private property and can be rented.
This was taken before we left exploring the place and before going to the cottage. Hehehe... I love love love love love love ABSOLUTELY LOVE this photo. So cute and natural. I think banana was the photographer. Not bad...
Jessie and I at the cute arch at the house. If you look closely enough, I was carrying my camera. Spontaneous photo taking!!

Ok ok... That concludes my Long Bay trip. There are TONS of the photos but couldn't be bothered anyway... Some are not even given to us... *sob sob*

Ooohhh... And I LOVE my PLAYLIST of Worship songs. These are my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITES!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

the pictures are great~~

you have been tagged...what do you do now???