Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm 20......

LOL.

I guess being so long away from home makes your friends forget what date is your birthday. Plus, being in Auckland for such a short time that your friends don't remember your birthday. Sad as...

Well, Jessie and the whole gang (meaning maybe another 2 more girls? *sarcasm*) decided to celebrate it with us as Linda's birthday falls on the 25th (SURPRISE SURPRISE!!) so we would have a joint celebration. =)

Bad thing is that........... Most of them are having tests and assignments in the next two weeks so they would not celebrate it. Bear in mind that MOST means all 3 girls. *sad*

Well, we planned to go to Onehunga for WINDOW-shopping but failed as we need 4 people to get the group pass. So went to Newmarket and had fun crapping the whole way. Well, this is the first time my birthday celebration was... small. Hahahha... It was fun though. My friends (IN NZ) were texting me happy birthday whole day long and SOME of the very thoughtful ones in Malaysia texted me too. This is why people forget you when you are too long away from home and too short a time in another foreign country. Poor me...

edit: Ok ok... I was being mean bout Malaysian friends forgetting me... Actually most of them did remember, wishing me through my blog and also friendster. The GOODNESS of both. I'm just a meanie that day...

p.s. I know I forced someone to sms me anyway. HAhaha... U-noe-who-u-are... Soi lah u!

At the small teeny weeny garden@Newmarket

esther n jessie

The present Jessie and Linda got me. THANKS!!

Jessica's present. Her hint was it's not a toy and not edible cz I was guessing toys and food.

We had a pre-birthday/gradutation/welcome back party with my aunt and family the night before. Had Thai. Deliciously small portions for everyone. ^^" It was cool though... Dressed up real formally. Hehe...

Mel and me...

And my "birthday cake" of the year... FLAMING CHICKEN!!!

The youth that night actually made my day. They brought me out for supper at a Korean restaurant and we did really had a fun time crapping round the table, with some really bad "think sideways" comments. Mel made it!! She was tired but she still made it cz she knows that if she didn't dragged her butt over (sorry!) I would follow her home. Hehe... Ooohhh... And some guy ate RAW BEEF + RAW EGG = Eeeekk!! It did taste quite nice but I would never ever eat the whole whole WHOLE bowl and LICK it clean. They all wished me all the best and the most wishes I got was "Please be more girly as you are already 20" and also "Don't be too pretty cz you are already pretty." Makes you go... "HUH??" and also think sideways. LOL. Well, I'll try and tone down my attitude but hey, it's still me.

Youth@Korean

Another angle which you could see everyone!

A toast to me!! I've no idea where is my hand so don't ask me.

p.p.s. OOOHHH!!!!!!!! I've got a present waiting for me in Kuching and one (hopefully) on the way from Sydney... Hiak hiak hiak...

1 comment:

yinyin said...

hohohoho happy birthday to u....
muaks!! when r u gonna be back to kch again? sigh.. maybe when u come back i'm also not in kch..