Monday, March 19, 2007

What an adventure...

Sounds like a children's book title. Seriously.

I had to go to Avondale Intermediate to do some science testing on the children and yeah, you bus everywhere in Auckland. Got on the bus. I asked and researched before getting on the bus. So I was pretty confident. Once I got on the bus, I'm not to confident after all. I couldn't open my mouth to get the bus driver to notify me when we were near the school. So I had to sort of guess my way round. Lots of students came on with mufti and I had to ask Leo which colour is Avondale College students wear but what I really wanted to know is the intermediate uniform. He had no idea.

The students went off and I thought I'll just followed them. LOL. BAD IDEA. I was still very, very, very far off from the school... T.T I was at Western Springs and according to Leo, I'm 4-5km from Avondale. Had to walk til I saw shops and I went in to ask the nice girl where in the heck is Avondale and where I can catch a bus there. Luckily, I walked towards the bus stop and there were Avondale College students getting on a bus and straight away I got on the bus. This really, really tested me. I wanted to break down and cry but I still hold on. I know God would somehow provide. Well... I reached school... ON TIME!!! That concludes my one and a half hour of... Finding Avondale Intermediate.

I managed to get back to uni safely..................................... CZ MY CLASSMATE OFFERED TO DRIVE ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know what??? I had a full day that day... All my classes for the semester were in that day alone... *SOB*

Yeah... TXT2000 rocks. I usually just spam text anyone in NZ cz yeah, it's only for NZ. Hahaha... Jessie sent really cute messages to me and I spam txt everyone I feel like it but usually is Nai Chen and the JPA gang (those closer to me de lo...)

=) It was a great ending to a horrible day... BUT I got home around 7 cz our lecturer wouldn't let us go earlier...

No comments: