Friday, March 16, 2007

TAGGED!!! twice....

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

Here it goes...

I love re-watching, re-reading good stuffs. I really can re-watch or re-read things. A favourite movie or drama or book at the moment would be read or watched again and again and again. I'm into Vampire Knight, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club and Wallflower at the moment.

I need my blanket. No, cross that out. I need my comforter (duvet). Even it was sweltering in Malaysia and I only had fans, I still sleep/napped with my duvet wrapped around me. No duvet would make me insomaniac.

I eat chocs like crazy. As in one day one HUGE bar. Those BIG bars of Cadbury/Whittakers/Nestle chocolates. If during exams, I eat even more.

I usually read til I sleep in bed. If not, I'll stay awake. So usually I forget to turn off the lights.

I'm eating (quite regularly) instant noodles twice a week. Unhealthy I know...

Ooohh... And this one no one would believe me. I'm actually a very soft spoken girl. *grins* Happy lah... People always say I'm too loud for my own good. However at my practicum, my associate teacher told me never to yell across the class like her because I'll hurt my voice and that it might not suit me because I'm too soft spoken!!

I don't know who can I tag... LIMITED EDITION lol...
Maybe not for this one. I'll tag the second one...

Hmm.... Now for the 2nd tag...

GETTING TO KNOW HER...=)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Esther Song
Birth Date: 24 March 1987

Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : The 3/4 Foochow who can't really speak or understand Foochow.
My Fears : Any thing that is creepy and crawly... INSECTS, WORMS bla bla bla...
My Perfect Pizza : LOTS and LOTS of cheese...

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

My Thoughts First Waking Up : What time is it liao?
My Bedtime : Around 12
My Most Missed Memory: Having fun with my friends...


LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Wendy's can?
Single or Group Dates: Single

Adidas or Nike: Don't really mind...
Tea or Nestea: Don't even go near teas...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Mocha can?

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nah...
Curse: Uhm... I'll be lying if I say I don't.
Take a Shower: LOL.
Have a Crush: Define it.
Think You've Been In Love: I think so...
Go To School: Uni loh!
Want To Get Married: Cannot also not a problem.

Believe In Yourself: I do... Sometimes.
Think You're A Health Freak: No, but I do check out lower fat stuffs.


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Champagne, wine, cocktail wine, shandy, beer?
Gone To The Mall : LOL... Swt. Which girl does not?

Been On Stage: Well... Dancing.
Eaten Sushi: YEAH!!!!!!

Dyed Your Hair: No guts.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: My friends are not that "siao"
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I do. Now.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: 27 or 28?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Don't matter so long I think nice...
Best Hair Colour: I don't mind anything so long it's not too outrageous.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short... Long is a bit "gay"

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Cooking instant noodles.
An Hour Ago: Finished watching "Stormbreakers" on my laptop.

4.5 Hours Ago: Still like a pig on the bed.
1 Month Ago: Accompanying Jessie and her friends around Auckland.
1 Year Ago: Back in NZ, trying to figure out my way in Teacher's college.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My family, God, friends, eating, chatting, sleeping, reading as much novels, books and comic as i can.
I hate: being so compulsive, talking without thinking.
I hide: everything that hurts me...
I miss: my family, friends and food... plus...
I need: to start cleaning the house, go fill the job application, find Jessie and friends.

I'll tag someone as this is kinda knowing you, the blogger, better. Well... LIMITED EDITION.
  1. Edmund
  2. See Hua
  3. Aurelia
  4. Ying
  5. Kimberly

No comments: