Saturday, March 3, 2007

WooHoo... I'm high...

Tonight was the second night of the latern fest... To celebrate the ending of CNY lah... Kolien the people here... First day second day don't celebrate... Go celebrate chap goh mei pulak...

It is really fun to go out with the JPA gang lah... First time so many Malaysians... *sob sob* Last year was soooooooooo bad. Alone most of the time til I met Jin but she still has her own Korean gang.

Hehehe... We went to the fest together... Met up with the IH gang... And... Do what Malaysians do. Stand in the middle of the road and talk talk talk. We stood there for what?? An hour?? Jammed up the whole traffic of people. Tsk tsk tsk... These people... Don't say I kenal them lah...

Going to CLC tomorrow lah... Should I or should I not?? Haih... My assignment due on Mon and still I leng leng here. (edited: I wrote the post on 3rd and now is the 4th and I did not go...)

How many photos did we take tonight?? I think take til my smile also penyek liao... Hehehehe... Lots and lots and hundreds and hundreds of them... Walk, stop. Walk, stop. What the... Take photos loh...

They thought I was drunk... I'm just high lah... Once a week so many people to crap with... Sure high lah!!! Plus Malaysians some more...

Then Banana teach the 0, 1, 2 5 pose... Kononnya the "lala" poses... Plus met up with Brad and Melissa and it was NICE!!! It's fantastic to see Brad at last and he's.... the same as Banana, which actually is both of them ended up annoying us all the time. LOL.

4th of March:
I got the photos!! I didn't post this up on the actual day cz I was "drunk" and wrote stupid things.

This was after we decided not to jammed up the road but go jam somewhere else... Hogged the place for at least 20mins just to take photos... SWT!! These people...

This were the original girls' gang... Hehehe... Dunno what was I doing carrying that balloon... What the heck??

The girls I'm mostly with.... Jessie, Linda and Nadira... (SAMA GANG!!) I LURVE the stars behind us... I've got it on my mobile...

Linda, me and the BANANA. Hahaha... Ok ok... His name is Chuan Zhong... After long time then remember lah... (psst... He says the snails behind us are for kids...)

Act cute in front of the pandas... Heheheehe...

I would always need to be the person who stands in last minute...

Yay!!! Trying out the 0, 1, 2, 5 poses but as you can see... "2" is the most popular one...

This was taken by EGG TART after he and FARIQUE arrived at... 9.30 sth... LOL. WHY??? Watch American Idol lah... These two... Crazy bout AI de.... Giler-nya... [Psst... Farique is in red. And the ang moh is Mel's guy... =)]

BANANA took the photo... So it's our "USUAL" gang lah... Jessie, Linda, me, Farique and EGG TART@Eng Keat lah...

Ok ok... That's like one whole heck of photos... Loading them would be a pain in the *censored*...

Yeah... This post is WAAAAYYY late cz... I had an assignment due on monday in which I HELPED out at the latern festival on Sunday til 11... Weeelll... I did do it beforehand and I was just editing it on Sunday nite...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urm?! That's June Kuan, isn't she?

-me ish teacher - said...

I'm not sure bout wad her surname is... but now you mention it, yeah... she's june and from Miri...

Well... and I txt-ed her... and yeah... Confirm it's her...