Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm too loud...

I always like Jessie's place. It's WAAAYYYY COOOL!

I liked it cz it has PEOPLE who I can QUARREL/TEASE with in it.

LOL. E.g. The BANANA. The guy who can't speak "CHUN" chinese... (Whereas mine is not that great but I STILL can speak decent chinese...) HAhaha... Jessie was just commenting when I was at her place after marketing to rest before leaving for Epsom again. Banana was in. She says that it's good that I don't stay with him or the whole apartment would crash. The banana name-calling started again. I think I should STOP teasing people and name-calling them. It's cool though. It's like being back home again.

And STOP calling people egg tart cz their name sounds like egg tart.

And suddenly I became egg-nana. THANKS to the banana. He wanted me to taste my own medicine. This came up when we went to Long Bay beach for fun. I sat in the middle of egg tart and banana. BAD IDEA.

That's how egg-nana began. LOL. Everyone in that gang that went to the beach calls me egg-nana now. EEEWWWWWWWWWW...

Hope they dun find out my nick back home. LOL. Lucky Jessie does not remember my bloody chinese name. HAhaahha... If not... Can imagine my future... BLEAK.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All she need to do is take a look at your Malaysia IC... :)smbchm

-me ish teacher - said...

Yeah rite... My IC is not with me LOL. Hahaha...

and WHO on earth would look at ICs?