Thursday, February 15, 2007

Social tips?

I think I'm in denial of being back in Auckland.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE BACK. I HATE IT HERE. No, it's just that I HATE the feeling of being so far from home.

I live a day at a time. I do not know what the future holds. I'm worried. My aunt has told me to find a job, especially in primary schools, I've gotta work hard. Find a school, volunteer as much time as I can.

I DO NOT WANT TO DO SO. Why? It's easy.

I'm very shy. LOL. You would say I lied. I'm a bloody liar.

I can't get past that shyness. Worst thing? I need to overcome it.

My mum said I'm aloof, high-and-mighty and proud. I would not talk to people. It's just that I've no idea what to talk to them about? I can't get past the initial 4 questions you ask people.

1. What is your name?
2. What are you doing now?
3. Where are you studying?

Ok. I'm wrong. 3 questions. Eleanor suggested I asked how their studies are going and stuffs... BUT... usually I end up with this really strain silence in which both parties do not want to break.

So guys? Give me some tips I can to break the ice? It's bad... And I can only talk to people younger than me...................... AND I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE OLDER THAN ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder my cousin's better with people in church... She's sociable and is able to talk small talk. No, correct that. BOTH cousins. On the other hand, I'm the quiet one standing there, ignored by people. Well... I'm the only child. I've limited communication. And with friends, it's just crap and they still understand what you are talking about.

No comments: