Thursday, March 8, 2007

LOL...

I was high yesterday...

Got a phone call from New World asking me to come in for a short interview. I was hoping that I would get the job... BUT nah... Didn't get it cz the time clashes with my church. Ok, God's first. Job's next... Mebe next to family, friends and money. HAhahah...

Keeping my fingers crossed that they would give me the job. However it was a great week too!! Had free lunches twice. Hehehe... Jessie's housemate cooked a bit more and shared. Hahaha... Cz I've been skipping breakfast and lunch. LOL.

Weeeell... Yeah.

On another topic... Edmund's ex-classmate in Miri is also in Auckland!!! Hahaha... LOL. Small, small world.

Wish me luck on that job and PLEASE GIMME THE JOB!! I need the money... I'll die without money and yes, yes, yes... Money is the root of all evil... Someone told me that every time I told him that he owes me money. Hahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not so close school-mate.