Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Auckland weather...

Seriously... Not sexist or what. People said that women tend to change their mind like flipping through a book and this is what describes today's weather the best.

It is really crazy. It was fine in the morning... Nice sunny weather perfect for my PE class which was SWIMMING!! That's another story altogether. Then the wind started blowing and it was freezing. Wore my sweats which was not too thick and walked... Then it started drizzling. 5 minutes later, the sun came out and I took off my sweats. Then it decided that it would be better off in raining. LOL. All within the space of 30 minutes.

It was gale force wind when I walked down Mt Eden Road and it started raining when I got off the bus at Symonds St. Such luck is needed for me... (T.T) I had a headache from all that wind. It's really really strong and I couldn't stand straight. I felt that any time I'm gonna be blown off the road. The wind was so strong til I took a few steps backwards. Luckily my feet is still firmly on the ground.

Jin and I had lunch with Amanda for her birthday celebration. We couldn't make it to her party this Saturday. We had lunch at Daikoku... It's delicious. A set lunch which costs NZ$12.80. Quite reasonable. Had too much fun talking and eating that I forgot to take any photos at all... Heheh... We got her Body Shop stuffs rather than Crabtree and Evelyn as she has really sensitive skin. Well she loved it so... It's great. I had to go to the shop 6 or 7 times yesterday as Jin was working and couldn't get out. I had to tell her everything and what is nice and what is not. LOL.

Mel liked my "ngo hiam" which I made for the CNY thing at church. She says I learn one dish that could be showed off every year. It was lemon chicken and now... NGO HIAM!! LOL. It has the best ingredient in it... I put prawn, water chestnuts, onions, pork, carrot... And dunno liao... Wanted to cut up button mushrooms but too lazy liao... I had to chop them in cubes... Teeny weeny ones and Vincent is NOT helping at all...

=) Ok. I hope I gained more weight so that the wind would have no chances at blowing me off one day... I think I've lost a few kgs since I came back to NZ.

*noticed that I said came back rather than gone to NZ. Hmm... Is NZ becoming a second home to me now?

No comments: