Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Friends...

I know how much I was blessed...

My nick for that day was "I am mad at myself". I was in church and looked pissed off (I think!) and people were texting me to see I was fine.

On MSN, people were asking if I was ok?

I'm just mad because I made the same mistake I did years ago... A mistake that hurt me to the core. I lost friends over it, became a rebel and did everything in my power to get it back in which I still lost out. I promised myself that I would think twice before doing the same thing again. However, I head-butted myself into the same problem again. Definitely pissed off...

The night before was also pissed off cz my cousin LAST MINUTE decided that ALL of us would go and watch the movie. Yes, he had warned us but he didn't say anything about getting the tickets and STUFF IT!! He arrived home at 7.15 in which we were meant to leave at 7.30 so that we would arrive in time. I had to leave OCF early and ran the whole way home. Then I got a message before I arrived saying that he is outside the chapel (where OCF was held) waiting for me. When he came home, he started his favourite hobby of all, blaming us. LOL. It is done in jest but sometimes there is this fine line between it. My cousin was out dating but he insisted she leave with us. Her bf was not that happy after all... Who likes being disturbed when you are with your bf/gf?

Tomorrow I'm gonna have Jap with Amanda and Jin cz it is going to be Amanda's 21st on Sat but both Jin and I can't make it. Too far and we've got NO IDEA what to dress up... I've gotta go to the primary school again to ask why they have not been calling me and also to go to the Body Shop to get a present for Amanda. Jin's working to I've got to walk to and fro so we can get the best present for her... =)

Til then, I bid adieu...

No comments: