Saturday, May 3, 2008

I think I've lost track of my purpose in life. I've been so mad at so many people at so many different points this week over minor things but to me, I've been making a mountain about a mole hill.

Call my a Christian fanatic or what, but what has really gotten through my so-called seemingly idyllic life has been God. He has given me the strength to overcome my problems. Then I remembered the song by Planetshakers "Big". It has been on my mp4 and I've not taken it off like most other songs. When I start listening to it, I knew why.

My God is big
So strong so mighty

My God's plan for me
Goes beyond my wildest dreams

My God is good
He's so good to me

My God is big
So strong so mighty

My God is good
He's so good to me

He's my God and
He is my refuge
He's the rock on which I stand
He's my fortress
God, He is my life
He holds the oceans in His hand

My God is Big
So Strong so mighty

My God is good
He's so good to me

There's nothing my God cannot d
o

I believe that God is reminding me that what I've done so far is not for my own pleasure or my pride or my joy but it is for Him. The reason for the run alone is for God. It's for the youth camp and it's not MY camp but HIS camp. I had lost track of that vision alone.

Suddenly the burden's been lifted up.

My mum reminded me of how life can be so negative but we can always find something that we can be grateful for.
She started it with:
1. Thank God, I'm still breathing the air on this earth.

I can add more to it.
Thank you
For my parents. No matter what position I am in, they've always showered me with their love.

Thank you
For my friends that you've given to me. The encouragement they've given me. The best listeners sometimes (*ahem* Eleanor)

Thank you
When I am down, God, You will find a way that I can stand up and continue walking this walk with You.

Thank you
Obstacles that you've given me has matured me.

I'm really, really sorry if you've been really misjudged or should I say, the wrong end of my receiving line. I really am sorry. =(

1 comment:

june said...

cheer up

lesson learnt

buck up and move on

:)