Monday, April 28, 2008

R-A-M-B-L-I-N-G-S

Sometimes I just think... Hmm... we all blog-hop around reading for what?

Staring at photos and saying...

"Pretty lah that girl."

Or should we say...

"Eh, macam ada buat plastic de?"

ZZZZZZZZ... Memang boh-liaw lah...

*Sigh* HUMANS. That's why we can never be God no matter how hard we try. And I've seen people telling me how they would never need God but I can see how they want someone they can lean on at all times. Whom we try to strive to be at all times. *LALALLALALAL~*

On a happier note, WE HAD SORBETS... At Ponsonby Road. Man, I live so near it and I never actually explored that place. Old road, old feeling, old shops. CUTE!!!

You know how most blogs have people cam-whoring with someone driving in it? HAHA.
I think I failed. Miserably.

Quaint old shops filled with unimaginable things.

Me and our (homemade) sorbet... ^^ It's delicious.

Jin and Esther

Yeah... I was wearing contacts that day. HAHAHHAHA... I actually can't imagine myself without my glasses... But will be wearing them at times. Takes a lot of effort to put them in. Plus, my vision gets blurry at times if the lighting is not right... DAMN ASTIG.

OOooohhhh... What have I been doing in the hols?
Making my younger cousins do my Junior Primary Assignments and watched St Trinian's. Wanted to go for Step Up 2 but it's finished it's run in Imax Queen St and Annaliesa got sick last minute. Then decided that she was better on that day and... bla bla bla. After movies, I brought them for some Yogoberry... Hehehe... My favourite frozen yogurt. But darn ngiau lah the person. So little... =3=

On another note, I just find most people annoying at the moment. JUST STOP ASKING ME RANDOM STUFFS. Or even tell me random things. Just go straight to the point. I'll talk when I want to talk.

And it's sad. When you've got so many people online and you have no wish to chat with anyone at all. Maybe I'm just becoming a tad different from what I used to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need to get use of seeing you without glasses... hrmmm... I blog hopping to see my friends change... like you stop wearing glasses. Oh and about food and places. About problems other people are facing, so I get tips on how to solve them. About their personal life, it's more fun than reading entertainment magazine. About their studies and jobs. Oh, I do admit some of the girls are pretty too look at too, but that alone will not be interesting without any good blog content.

Plastics... lol, I was joking on that okay?