Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation...

It's graduation time in UoA again.

And it's raining. HAHAHAHA. Forecast? MORE RAIN!

ooooOOoooHHHhhhh... It's one of our youth's graduation day too!!!

I just got asked by his sister if I wanted to go to his graduation ceremony in the Town Hall... Their parents not flying in so they had an extra ticket.

My motive:
Victor's doing BCom. Bachelor of Commerce. It's famous for? LOTS and LOTS of Asians and not to mention... Sizzling hotness.

(Mavis also mentioned that the minority of Kiwis would be HOT too!)

Me and Mavis is just gonna stare at the hotness we have in the hall and maybe on the pretext of taking photos of Victor, instead we will take photos of the hot guys. MuAHAHAHHahahAHah. Pity Victor.

I'm obsessed with hot guys. Even though I don't actually really like them? Maybe it's the liking of LOOKING at them? Hmm... Ups and downs.

Another sad note,
I'll be graduating next year.
I've no idea what lies ahead of me.
Is it the end of studying and into the career field?
Or is there something more lying ahead in my future?
Where would I settle?

So many uncertainties. However, God would have planned it out for me.

It's also Mavis and Melissa's graduation with me!!!
2009 - here we come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Going to grad middle of next year? Hehehe... then you'll have more hot guys to look at.