Monday, May 26, 2008

Called my mum last night and she shared something really touching.

They found my grandma's diaries in which she wrote everyday without fail.

Her entries were what that touched my mum.

The last entry was when my mum cut her hair.

She wrote about how my mum cut her hair and that she is a new person again. She thanked God for her life and ended that entry with "Amen".

My mum had originally thought how our grandma used to complain about everything but, surprisingly in her diaries, she actually reflect another different person.

We as human, always complain every time everywhere and about everything. Even on online blogs, how many times we've actually used it to complain about things, people and even food?

My grandma, in her diaries, always talk about how my aunts brought her out for lunch and stated how delicious it was. My mum said there were not negative things in her entries and all of them were praising God for giving her good things and she will always end her entries with "Amen!"

I just wish that I could be like her. It's not easy and I tend to complain a lot. Everything is bad everything is not going my way... I just hope that I can always end the day with a positive note and wake up to another great day! Just have to constantly remind myself that God always has a plan for us and no matter how hard life can be, there will always be someone who is at a more horrible position than us.

And when I do pass, I want people to think of my good things rather than my bad. Just like my grandma. Even when she passed, all we thought was that WHAT A GREAT PERSON SHE IS!

No comments: