Friday, May 30, 2008

Flying time...

Another semester to go and I've graduated... Can't believe how fast I went through high school and then university so fast. It's like a dream. I never even thought that I could actually graduate from uni... 

Life really changed for me. I became more independent, sometimes I think more aloof, more cynical. Less naive than I used to be but still as gullible as ever... Sometimes I miss the old me, but I still look forward how "me" can evolve...

God played a larger role in my life now. I used to take Him for granted but thank God, I've grown spiritually as well as physically (as if I did by much).

So many new friends, so unexpected. I treasure the ones I have now, and thank God for the old ones I still have since dinosaur years. One word to the people in Kuching: I MISS U GUYS HEAPS!!!!!!!! Miss me? No? *sigh* I'll be an emo retard now...

Never knew I can ramble so much. Sign of an aging Esther and and teacher-would-be Miss Song. If I had split personality, please blame teaching. 

Til then, GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER EVERYONE IS DOING NOW. Resting, eating, sleeping, puking, studying, pakto-ing...

God bless 
=D

No comments: