Friday, May 30, 2008

When my church 38 mate meets my uni 38 mate

This is like... 38... (read it in mandarin, separately)

Mavis meets Jin and starts talking about her about me.

And I've got a feeling it's back to those days in secondary school where schoolgirls would stay at one side and giggle incessantly about guys and who should someone like and why girls should go after guys. I was never part of that, or I was and never remembered.

These two are the craziest person around and I can't believe how we actually can be fast friends, especially Mavis because last time this year, she's just another girl in our youth whom speaks Cantonese and pretty ok Mandarin. We just hit it off don't know when and now... We just talk too much crap together.

Jin, JIN JIN!!! That actually speaks for itself. I can't describe her. She's younger than me, either she makes me feel younger or I make her older. Two of us are shopping-mates, gourmet-mates (it just sounds better than food critics ok?) and also.... crap-talk mates.

*sigh*

Back to my assignment. That's the life of university student.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bring Malvis to Kuching one day... :)