Saturday, November 18, 2006

WooHOo!

After bad things come good things...

HAhaha...

I should be thankful for all the good things that is happening.

BUT

*smacks forehead*

Stupid girl. Should bloody go back NOW!!!!!!!! Stay in NZ do wad? Stare at goldfish tanks?

Hehehhee...

Had a nice long chat with Koey (my best buddy in NZ) and parents.

News?
Going to get some more clothes lah!!

I've got tons the other day when I helped Xu pack her stuffs.

TONS!!!!!! Sweaters, coats, jeans, (LEE!!) tops... My drawers kena stuffed lah!
*grins*

And Koey's gonna gimme some more...

Thank goodness they were becoming fat but I'm not.

AND I get their cast-offs.

Xu's clothes were really, really, really, really nice. Long sleeves tops I've been drooling over (My Korean friend have HEAPS) and jeans. Nice jeans. FIT jeans. Sweaters, bags...

I am definitely a girl. I love my stuffs...

ANOTHER GOOD THING!!!

Ice-skating tomorrow.

Joey has organised ice-skating tomorrow at Howick... Oh no... Gonna get car-sick *groans*

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Most of us would be going... Providing we are still in NZ and has not flown back and EXAMS FINISHED... Poor high school students. They still have weeks of exams to go.... Wahahhahahaha... Leo had 4 weeks... STRESSING WEEKS. LOL. He was studying stuffs we studied in Form 5 at Year 11... SCARY!!!!!!! And he's good at studies.

Ice-skating... Sure bruise de lah........................................ I'll post photos of bruises... Will be keng leh?

No comments: