Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ice-skating photos!!

Managed to get the photos from Nicole... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I'm still waiting for it to upload...

Sayang is that no photos of our long long caterpillar one... IN which we amatuers can force the more-expert amatuers to skate in front of us while we hang on for our dear lives behind them. I managed to force Victor to... be the leader loh... And he says I'm fat and heavy. LOL.

The caterpillar one is FUN!!!!!!!!! And I saw people copying us... Actually we copied the Korean youths de... But they were really good at skating. UNLIKE US! The ones who copied us even more KOLIEN cz... WAHAHA... The girls couldn't even skate for goodness sake. We were able to skate on our own before we did the caterpillar thing... SO... They fell down worse.

The worse thing was Joey and Kinson coming up to me and then both grabbing my wrist and STARTED skating like hell...............................................................................................................

Ended up me on the ice again. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me on the ice... I fell down cz I couldn't get the sides fast enough...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FELL AGAIN. It's the same place... just after I got up... Somehow I fell penyek again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just went round the ice-skating ring once... WITHOUT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls (L-R) Mel, Mavis and ME!! (Bei song all their names start with "M")

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us again... Hahaha... *grins widely*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sporty girls who went... Posing with our shoes...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and the professional skaters....................... Victor and Joey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The always compulsory group photo of us.
First row: (L-R) Joshua and Mavis
Second row: (L-R) Diwin, Victor, Melissa, Esther, Kinson, Joey and Joey (aka "small" Joey)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i skated that day too! and fall twice!! =_=