Friday, November 10, 2006

Anime!!

Ooooohh...

I've been in love with this anime... Ouran High School Host Club.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's like the best since Hana-kimi (which I lost the whole manga when I crashed my laptop...) and Fruit Basket!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Edmund, IT'S REALLY GOOD! (If you like comedy thingie...)

I forgot what was the last anime I watched though...

I remembered watching Goong the whole 2 weeks I had holiday and WAS SUPPOSED TO DO MY ASSIGNMENTS...

My big brother chided me and watching drama series... I was hooked. First thing in the morning, on laptop, on wireless. Go to youtube and wait for the series to load. I think I average like 5 series... Mind you I had to wait for it to LOAD.

I lost everything, photos, pictures. BOOHOO!!!!!! Managed to regain some though... There were like hundreds.

I am really thankfuk. God always have a plan ahead.. Man, it would have cost me money (tons!) if I dropped it at a later date AND if I didn't have any proof of purchase.

Hmm... His sense of humour sometimes really comes at a later date.

No comments: