Wednesday, November 8, 2006

BABY GIRL!!

YAY!!! I'm gonna be an aunt soon...

My eldest sister has a baby girl... EEEEeeeee...

She WILL DEFINITELY be gorgeous.

I hope it's not a miniature of me. I used to look EXACTLY like my eldest sister. Everyone tells me I look like her... Maybe it's the other way round... I'm vain. LOL.

Hehehhehehe... And I really REALLY REALLY want this handphone...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sony Ericsson Z610i
I told Andy to get the PINK one. HE totally REFUSES to buy PINK. I wonder why though... I want the black so he HAS to get the PINK.

Or should I get this one?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are just dreams... It may be that I will still use my trusty 3310...

Now, the reality is that.... The baby girl is SOOO gonna be my favourite toy from now on... When she is born though...

No comments: