Friday, November 10, 2006

Si kia DD!!!

As you know... My laptop fell off the bed. (SERIOUSLY... I write that in every blog entry of mine!)

So... DD very KINDLY took it to the Toshiba wadeva centre...

So it has been checked out and he took it home before I could take it from him this Sat.

He has been bothering me EVERYTIME I go online about what I want in my laptop... WHICH is weird cz he has downloaded everything he thinks should be in and deleting or disabling anything that has been not on my "already SLOW" laptop.

AND

he asked me if I'm patriotic or not...

Define patriotic to me. If it means supporting your country no matter what BLOODY thing it does, I'm like... pua chai (half half). So reply half half loh...

YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID NEXT??!!

He put the China thing as my theme... WITH A CHINA FLAG!!!

BLOODY!! No offense though... BUT, I may be CHINESE but I'm MALAYSIAN!! NOT FROM CHINA CAN OR NOT??!!

And he says every ASIAN has China flag.

I want to be Korean can??

No comments: