Sunday, November 19, 2006

Skating was AMAZING.

ok... ice-skating itself is not amazing.

It's the group of people that went that MADE it AMAZING.

I had the funnest time in the whole year.

It was just AWESOME.

Made me think a little though....... I do enjoy me alone time. Mind you I'm an only child. I'm used to being a loner. I have my friends but nah... Don't stick to me 24/7. I'll bust you off. Maybe that's why I am such a bad person to have small talk with. All I would do is answer your questions in one sentence. Hahaha... BORING is has it's mark on my forehead.

However, I LOVE going out with my friends. IN BIG BIG BIG HUMONGOUS GROUPS!!!!!!! I'm lucky to have friends that have friends that must go with them. So for example, if I call Andy out, he MUST call Vui Kiat out and Vui Kiat MUST call Chi Lai and then Liang Shiu and then Khee Giap WHICH MUST bring his gf out and then the list goes on lah... Bad news is, afterward Eleanor bo eng... Kena me and a WHOLE BUNCH of guys... With a pair of couple. Tsk tsk... No fun lah...

I've got a loud personality in groups, sometimes the loudest. Really remembered the time my friends told me when I went off to a camp for a week that instantly I am not at school they know cz my voice cannot be heard next door... It is just that I'm too quiet alone. Who to talk to anyway? I talk to myself most of the time. Don't worry. I'm not schizophrenic. (HEY! My last year's vocab for English essay on the stupid movie... The Beautiful Mind. It's stupid cz I didn't get good marks for it forever until the end... HAhahah...) Just used to thinking aloud to myself.

That's why my cousin ask me if I ate too much sugar during youth cz I get so high. I just love being with crowds and also alone.

Very extremist.

No comments: