Thursday, October 19, 2006

Very unlucky...

I was stupid enough to miss two buses... Not one... TWO!! Apalah... *smacks forehead*

The reason for the first one... Didn't run fast enough... By the time I reached the bus stop, the bus was pulling away and bus driver ignored me.

Second time... So engrossed with my reading that I didn't notice the bus... AND the other guy who was at the bus stop didn't wave for the bus driver to stop. SO MISSED that bus again... I was at the bus stop more than 40 minutes... Almost made me late for class!!!

HOWEVER...

I saw something really cute. A mum was pushing her twin-seater baby stroller towards my stop and it had two really really really cute boys. NOT twins though... Around the age of 2-3 years old. One was sleeping. Well, the mum had to fold the stroller cz it was too big for the bus and she had to wake the kid that was sleeping. He opened his gorgeous hazel eyes and his mum got him to stand. His brother was already walking towards bus stop but he went back and hold his brother's hand cz he was not standing very steadily. From where I was sitting I could see the sleepy kid's head nodding front and back. He was sleeping standing up!! So cute... His mum had to pat him a few times on the face before he was totally awake. His cheeks actually went really red... Aaawwww...

No comments: