Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

It's my daddy's birthday today!! OoooH~

I can't celebrate it with him AGAIN...

We used to eat out on birthdays and for the last two years when I was in Kuching, we had Peking duck at Li Garden. I missed that... I didn't get to eat it last year... BOoHoo~ *sob* *sniffles*

Daddy told me bedtime stories
Daddy hugged and kissed me
Daddy sang me to sleep
Daddy bought me my first Barbie doll
Daddy is always there
Daddy listens to me
Daddy is patient when I throw a tantrum
Daddy is neutral when I fight with mummy
Daddy loves me a lot
Daddy taught me about God, prayer and he models it for me
Daddy is my role model
Daddy loves me and mummy very much
Happy Birthday Daddy!!

I missed my parents tons.............................. and my mum's food...

No comments: