Monday, October 30, 2006

Hmmm...

My cousin lost the list of exams the youth are having soon or now for prayers...

Tsk tsk... NOT GOOD!! (Personally, he should have taken better care... He's not 100% into it now.)

However, he remember his timetable! (Yay!)

And went into his sister's and my room to check on our calender as well...

He found his sister's written in bold black pen and mine was empty.

He couldn't bother jotting down what I said so... he emailed his and his sister's timetable and wrote this at the end "Esther's timetable is still being finalised..."

WHEN WAS MY TIMETABLE BEING FINALISED???

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, youth have been hitting a peak these 4 or so months... (My memory is BAD!) Thank God. We've been praying hard for this. PLUS... MORE GIRLS!!! YAY!!!

Things to say "Hallelujah!"
  1. 7 youths got baptised.
  2. One of them WAS a mormon addict. He was "troublemaker" in making but God turn him the right way round.
  3. The really "LONG TIME NO SEE" (2 years...) have started coming back.
  4. Youth attendence hitting 30-40 in a few months.
  5. They are giving towards depth-thinking during discussion time.
  6. Those who were against it (came with their friends) were now actually giving it a lot of thoughts.
  7. Youth leader's changing. He's a much more matured one compared to my cousin. (Sorry lolz. It's the truth.
It has been pretty cool as these weeks. One thing I should do is to find something to give thanks everyday. I've been pretty pessimistic. No idea why... NOT HORMONES LOL! Things have been going the wrong way, kept questioning God. I should think of it as a different light. There is a purpose. I need to be more optimistic. Think of the brighter side.

The discussion actually helped. I was thinking of a list of things and I've actually thought of them all. I did think of the other side but it meant nothing towards me. I've been fearing death last year because of my parents. They are not here with me and I miss them heaps. I was scared that they might die suddenly (WHAT THE HECK!!) and I would not see them anymore. That was how pessimistic I was. I've no idea to vent it. BUT, even with the knowledge that I would see them in heaven still does not sooth my fears. No wonder I was getting depressed AGAIN. I have to learn to leave everything to God. He has His plans. So far even in my practicum I know that He has a hand in it. I changed schools from Balmoral to Freemans Bay (Uni changed that), had a supportive associate teacher, a great visiting lecturer, lovely children and a fantastic school.

It's coming to the end of the year. I'm finishing 1st year. Can't believed it. I've gotta find things to be grateful for this year.... MUST. Something good about me, friends, church and family. ><"

No comments: