Thursday, October 5, 2006

tsk tsk tsk...

WoooHOoo!!

I've got a new pair of specs... AND I've not told my aunt yet... -_-" Should have told her lah...

They are PLASTIC!!! Not rimless, not metal but... PLASTIC...

Who knew that plastic would be in fashion now?? Everyone's wearing them, albeit they might look really stupid on your face.

AND IT IS FREE!!

Insurance lah... Did you think I've got a really really really cool friend that dumps money on me cz I'm really really really cool to her?? NooooOOOoooo but I did wish something like that...

I took some photos of me wearing it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't they cool?? Do I look weird or ok?? My friend who went along said they look nice and I just met another friend and she told me I look cool with it... Uhm... Still having doubts. My mum also did cz she saw a few people wearing them AND THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN IT!! Argh... Come on people... TELL ME!!! I don't bloody care if you are strangers... Say, Cool... Or Kewt... Or... TERRIBLE LAH, Like aunty wan lah... Hahahahhaa...

Oh yeah... Holidays coming to an end... And what did I do?? Watched this Korean drama... I actually read the comic first and then noticed that there is a drama based lightly on the comic so... I took advantage of people's broadband and...*hee hee* rest assured... I was watching it online at youtube.

*shakes head*

Crazy girl...

And now, this is my wallpaper...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Siao char bo...

I wrote this post cz youtube is under maintainance... *sobs*

No comments: