Thursday, October 26, 2006

I doubt my people recognising skills...

UHM!!!

This really makes my best buddy in Education goes (-____-)"

It was the holidays. Mine you, we had practicum for 4 weeks then 2 weeks hols. SO it all equals to 6 weeks of not seeing her... I did see her for a while when I went into her shop to say hi.

Then I went out with my high school friend for lunch and we sat at Albert Park talking before she had to go to class. It's always Education Faculty that has the weirdest holidays... ><"

We were sitting and talking about Christianity (I've no idea how we got there) and I was inviting her to come to church when she saw my friend. She only met her once when we went for karaoke. Weeell... Xu was like hey isn't that your Korean friend?

I squinted... Looked real close and came to this conclusion. She looks like my friend but I don't think she is.

Xu was like... I'm sure she is... She looks a lot like your friend.

I was still in denial... NAh... It's not her... LOOKS a lot like her but don't think is her...

Xu was very persistant in this matter. She went I think she really is your friend.

That girl (thank goodness) walked closer and I was like... HEY IT IS MY FRIEND!!!

And I was calling her out...

DUH!!!

Xu can recognise someone she has only seen once but I can't even though that is a person I would see 4 days a week... TSk tsk... And I met her like 2 days before that incident. I really need to upgrade my memory........... It is only working 64MB now... Not 2G as it should be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was funny. But I think you'll recognize guys better la Esther... hehe