Thursday, October 26, 2006

I do not want to be a doctor liao...

I used to remember that my ambition (I think it is EVERY KIDS ambition at 5) is to be a doctor. However I DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE now!!!

  1. Biology really does not speak to me
  2. My calling is not in med field
  3. I really pity my cousin, Vincent.
  4. But he's real good at studies anyway...
  5. OoooHhh!! He can go tons of things and get his studies done...
  6. HE HAS FREE DINNERS!!!!! At expensive restaurants...
  7. Freebies all the time. Anything you want, anything you get...
I love teaching anyway...

Thank God my calling is at teaching...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe... I wish I can be an astronaut when I was 5, who cares about doctors... I dun even visit them often, I rely more on chinese medicine for mild sickness.