Friday, June 2, 2006

Life so far...

Tv, tv, tv.

Exams, exams, exams.

Food, food, food.

Hahaha... I was thinking about life as an uni student for the past semester. Kinda rewarding. I thought it was like high school except for the extra guys, older students and... LESS CLASS!!!

I used to tell my dad that I want to go to a guy's school, like Auckland Grammar School. As you noticed, my high school was Auckland GIRLS' Grammar School. Too bad it spilt from day one and girls could not study with guys. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend... Hmm... One factor to consider. AGS is sooo cool. Everything is way much cooler than AGGS. Why? GUYS... GUYS!! Cute ones... WOO HOO!!! Oh man... I'm siao guys these days. Must be the depravation of er... GUYS at uni.

It's the Pentacost today. Combined service with the english congregation. It's kinda cool to go to an english service after soo long. It was a good service but I thought the worship could do with a bit longer. They are a bit time constraining. Everytime you really get into the song, the guy ends it. WHAT THE HECK!!!! I WANT MORE!!! That's why I miss FBC and Bethany. They don't kill off you.

*the guy playing bass guitar is CUTE. So lesson learnt, guys go learn bass guitar. YOu would look cool and cute. Joey (another youth) says he doesn't need it cz he's cute (EWWW) and lots of girls are after him (Hmm...)

Youth was pretty cool last night. I snucked off two pieces of cake. BAD girl. Hahah... I wanted the yam one but Alex (he's sooo nice) gave me the choc one. I was like... "I want the other one" but i still took the cake. He has the guts to give it to me. And i hate Victor. He keeps bullying me. DO I LOOOK LIKE I CHIEN BULLY KAH?? My face say "BULLY ME BULLY ME?" meh? Apalah... but I know they don't mean any harm. Just be cool... Heheheh...

Joey says he wants to organise a chinese karaoke session. It's soo gonna be cool... HAhaha... Me singing? I'm gonna make everyone deaf. Wekekekke...