Saturday, June 24, 2006

The bad, the terrible, the worst... And the good ones too...

Thought it would be fun to look back on how bad my hair last year... HAhahahaha...

One of my earlier photos. YES... I dance. It failed to make me a, erm..., lady. Let's play the "Can you spot me" game.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before I left for the first time to Auckland. Friends sent me off. Idiotically, mostly guys. Hahaha. My mum was shocked to her bones. Actually, I think, my aunt was even more shocked. Looked like a "sua ku" who never seen the world.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First thing I stepped down in Auckland was to attend Simon and Shirley's wedding. I was like "HUH?" Don't know them. Knew them better later but they had to leave. Pretty sweet couple.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of my first outings. I think to Western Springs. It was a beautiful place. Hahahah... Not my hair though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Strawberry picking!! First time and last. Did not go there this year. Pretty weird hair and the shirt is what I wear to sleep. Hahahahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went picking apples. Hehehhehehhe... Pretty fun. I thought I looked good. Cz my hair was not out of place or what. Hahahahhaha... Still pretty sua ku looking.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

During Rotorua trip. JUST washed my hair and forgot to comb it. My room mates were pretty cool cz they didn't yell "KANA KUI!!!" Anyway I don't think they know Hokkien... o__O"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took this photo during lantern festival. A sort of festival celebrating CNY here lah. I dunno why it is called lantern festival as "Zhong Qiu Jie" is not til August or later.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First photos with friends from school. Only kept in touch with Chloe and Vivian, which means NOT the girl posing WITH the orange.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goat Island trip. Vincent paid my boat fare. Hahahha... He's the only one with credit card and he owes me a birthday present. Actually I forgot his. Hahahahah...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took this photo like... Middle of the year?? With Wanting's camera. She's the shy one, would go on camera but love taking photos of us. HAhahahah... I think I smothered Jessie... Hahahah...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I kidnapped a cat. I miss my cats....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had our first combined choir. I DO SING. Bad or good no idea lah.... HAhahaha... Andy used to say how can a mouse sing? It can only squeak. DUH. Yea, Andy, DOGS can't sing either. They just have like a limited range. Have you ever heard of a dog that could bark the whole scale like Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do?? U LOSE!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then it was the end of the year. International students' lunch with the teachers just to thank them and us for bringing in so much money. Hey, one international student costs at least NZ$10,000. Don't wanna thank us?? We just leave... With Chloe and Xu, we were really close.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I went home. Cut my hair, got a fringe. It was a disaster. Hahahahahahahaha... I think I went to KL. So... Those who went to KL saw my hair cut. Hah! It was bad. My IC photo is even worse....

This one is with Geraldine. HAhahaha... Her hair was red then and she has no bf which she conveniently forgot to tell us til now when I accidentally stumbled onto her Friendster which stated "MARRIED"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And met up with Edmund. Don't get me started. That guy is.... Dunno. Was with Andy and Chai Ka. Should say I look pretty good compared to the ones last year. Hahahaha... Memang like ah mah... I say I dunno anyone in that picture except for Andy, Chang Chai and Edmund.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then went out to celebrate Weena's and Eldellan's last day in Kuching. I was bored and got tricked to Barzing. I am an idiot. HOW am I supposed to know Barzing is a bar??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IDIOT! Hahahha... Then I decided to perm my hair. Wahahahahhahah... Such a lazy person also can perm hair ar?? With all the very ma huan steps to take care of your hair, I really really really can admire those girls who treat their permed hair like gold. For my hair, I treat it like the usual way, I DON'T even give it special treatment unless a cute guy turns up in youth and may have the chance of going to church. Or I just tie it up. I'm just lazy. When I was in Kuching, my mum did my hair actually. If not I'll just leave it to die. Hahahahha...

Friendship park. Hmmm... Eleanor and Cynthia brought me there. Met Tien Li but the photos are not in this computer. Had me only. Hahahah...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what happens when my mum is not doing my hair....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stupid Edmund. I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U... Make me look so bad. Take photo also kenot make me leng a bit ha??

Went back to Auckland. Supposed to tell everyone but I slip away. Hahahahaha...

Lantern festival again. This time it's me and Vincent only compared to the whole family last year. Hahaha... Took this photo along Queen St. I've just realised that I've no photo of Auckland City at all. The place I live, my uni, Queen Street...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weddings are usually at the start of the year. This time is Ming and Wendy. I'm closer to them so invited to play the violin at their wedding so in return, wedding dinner. It was fun!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went pear picking and apple picking with the youth. Woohoo!!! It was great...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then church camp. Hehehehe... Loved playing with Mavis. She's soooo adorable but she does not smile much...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My hair is more managable by the time I was in Auckland. Not so curly (maybe of the bad treatment I give it...) Hahahahahahahhaa...

Thought I just throw in a photo of me and Xu. No, we are not the three muskateers like in school any more.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I found this really old photo... Man... I can't believe I've finish Form 5, got into high school, finished that and now I'm in UNI!! And it's already half the semester gone...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was fun looking back. I've really enjoyed myself. Oh man Oh man... Miss home, friends back in Malaysia the most but I love being in Auckland...

2 comments:

PaNdA said...

hey hey hey.. write so long... didn't see my face in any of the picture leh.. hahahaha just kidding just kidding...

PaNdA said...

btw, the bride puppet of the couple puppet tied to the car one... looks very very familiar...

It's one of the Japanese confectionary shop's 'mascot'.... I'll try to get a picture of the 'mascot' and u'll see how similiar it is.. hahahah!