Monday, June 19, 2006

BbBbbbrRrrrr... It's cooooooldddd....

Woohoo!! It's been freezing these few days. Freezing as in freezing... Partly my fault. WHY?? 'coz I'm the only person in the house that is insane enough to be walking round with clothes more suitable in summer... No, I don't mean clothes like tank tops. I mean short sleeve t-shirts and shorts for bed. Hahahahahah... I just hate wearing tons of clothes. So long the temperature is acceptable, I'll just continue wearing t-shirts and shorts. (and perhaps thrown on long pants when my legs lose the ability to move)

Last two exams are spread into errr, almost a week apart. DUH! Waste my holidays. I really could go on ranting about losing my holidays which are the most precious things to me. HUH! And I've not bought a Maori-English bilingual dictionary. Don't think I'll use it anyway, even though the lecturer had stressed the importance of having one. I ABSOLUTELY hate exams. They suck. Even though I thought I did pretty ok. I hope I get really fantastic, fabulous marks for them.

Oh yea. I had my first ever fortune cookie. I usually wonder what kind of "famous" quotes are put in it or WEIRD ones like "The guy sitting next to you will spit on you" but which I'm sure aren't many. Mine was given by Vincent. He went yumchar this afternoon after his last exam. Lucky guy and I've got another week. I used to pity Mel 'coz she had hers like on a Saturday but that definitely beats mine which is DURING the holidays. Aawww shucks. Ok. The fortune cookie read "For those who are flying home using Air New Zealand to Shanghai would have a very comfortable journey." @_@" What in the HECK does that predict a fortune? It's a FACT for goodness sake.

I used to wonder how much a hairstyle could like erm... INFLUENCE a girl's look. Ok. I look like... BAD. It was a terrible hair for me. I think I'm never going back to the hairdresser anymore. It was really terrible. I do not want to go back to that hairstyle. I think I've got some pictures from last year. I'll post them up when I've got time to upload each and everyone of them. Then I went back and changed my hair. Debated whether to keep it straight or perm it. Hahhhaa... Kept it straight. Hated it. Got a fringe. Hated it too til it grew long. Hahahha... Perm it. Hated it too. Love and hate relationship with it now.

Next step? Change my clothes. Oh my goodness. I look like a kiddo compared to the girls in my class and even high school students. MOST of them are younger than me. NO WAY!

Anyway... Going to fulfill one of my dreams. Pierce my ears. I didn't get them pierced for ages. Why? Chickened out, mum forbiddened it and even family relationships are on the teters if I did pierce my ears. I've waited long enough. I think I'll get them done this year end. Hope they don't rot or I'll hear the never-ending nagging of my mum. HAhahahahha...

Oh... Have you greeted your dad "Happy Father's Day" yet? I almost forgot 'coz for once, New Zealand decided to be different and have their father's day in September. Why? Lets ask the government, or whoever decides when the days should be.

No comments: