Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What am I supposed to be doing?

Ok. First things first. What's my priority?

Study.

Besides that?

Study...

After that?

Study......

And?

Study.........

However, did i do any of that?

Lemme think................... Uuuummmm.................. Eerrr............. Aaaarrrrr...............


NO!!!!!!!!

Did do something though...

Go online...

Watch House.... YOOHHOOO!!!

Dream of what I'm gonna do after the DARN exam on the 27th.

Wrote like heaps of weird testimonials on Friendster.

Did everything I could possibly do on a normal day except what?

STUDY!!!

p.s. But i do know who invented the ball point pen and heaps of stuff and also what makes a good technology unit. who says I didn't study? me. HAhahaha... I'm a split personality. Not like Jim Carrey in I, Myself and Irene or is it Me, Myself and Irene? *shrugs* Dunno...

Random fact of the day: Charmed is apparently finished. Nadai. Gone. Meaning there will be no more Charmed on tv. Here and Malaysia. Forever. Last episode in NZ is next week. WHICH i get to watch cz my exams end that day

No comments: