Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Exams. Or supposed to be.

It's exams week now!!! Freaky eh?? I was like... NOT PREPARING. HAhahaha... My most hated subject (because it's weird and weird), Diversity was the first paper. Actually it was yesterday, OR SUPPOSED TO BE.

Auckland was warned of strong winds yesterday which was like 100km/hr (I think so...) so it was pretty scary. Winter is so stupid. I wanted SNOW but all I get is a WET and WINDY winter which makes my umbrella go cuckoo as it was flipping everytime I open it. DUMB... I've ruined 2 umbrellas in 5 times. Bad...

OK... What does the weather has to do with exams?? Lots, I tell you, A LOT!!!

My Diversity exam cancelled.

Went to Uni early, freaking out cz I wasn't memorising all the stuff. HAhahahahahahahaha... Then at 8.30am, the lights went off in the library. I was studying by the windows so we were pretty cool about it. We were still chatting about the policies and stuff with Paolo and Jin. Then went off to check my darn class. Then found out it was a blackout. NOthing much. Until I heard outside my lecture/exam room that exams may be cancelled because of the power cut. Why? Whole of Auckland is in darkness......

I was supposed to have my FIRST exams of my FIRST year of my bachelor degree. We were the FIRST session of the day which was Monday which technically the FIRST day of my schooling week. The paper was my FIRST paper of all the 4 i've gotta take a test on and.... We were the FIRST group to have exams and also FIRST group to take this new paper which was just introduced to us this year. So yea.... I was freaking out and stuff cz I thought I would not do well and what happened?? Auckland had a warning on strong ferocious winds which goes up to 100km and.... BLACKOUT!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahah... All of Auckland is like... no electricity cz of the winds which blew over a cable which was part of the main substation. HAhahahahahahaha... So... EXAMS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAd news: I may have to take it in the holidays UNLESS my campus says that "Oh we've got room at an earlier date!"

=( the cute guy is not having his exams in my room. Anyway, I can see him.... TALKING to girls.


I forgot what to say... I know I've got something to say........... o_O"