Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tagged... I HATE U CASPER!

Instruction: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.
  1. Eleanor
  2. Ke Li
  3. Andy
  4. Siew Hui
  5. Candy
  6. Vui Kiat
  7. Edmund
  8. Kimberly
  9. See Hua
  10. Vincent
  11. Melissa
  12. Joshua
  13. Lian Hui
  14. Alex
  15. Diwin
  16. JinHong
  17. Koey
  18. Aidwina
  19. Chi Lai
  20. Liang Shiu
Oi... I don't have 5 people to tag cz... most of my friends don't blog and bla bla bla. Anyway... People I can tag is Edmund & Aidwina!!! Go guy and girl... I wonder how long would it take you to look at this.

Note: This list is by no means an order of "importance", "relevance" or "closeness.

1. How did you meet #14?
(Alex)
Erm... Cz he's the guy I met here so in church lah. Do you expect that I meet guys in school (I go to girls' school) and uni (like there is guys for me to me there....)

2. What would you do if you had never met #1? (Eleanor)
I think I practically die... She's my life support in Kuching. HAhahahah... The best girl.

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated? (#20 Liang Shiu, #9 See Hua )
Eh See Hua, when you become gay ar?? I think I just puke cz... LS and SH really kenot lah. Like watching Brokeback Mountain. OMG....

4. Would #6 and #17 make a good couple? (#6 Vui Kiat, #17 Koey)
I don't think so. Anyway she has a bf liao... I've no idea because one is my friend over here and the guy is back in Kuching. Attitude wise? The girl's crazy. I don't think VK can tahan another girl who is even more crazy than me.

5. Describe #3.(Andy)
My brother. Ok. He's my kan ge lah. As if I kenot haf a brother ha?? He's nice, idiot, a moron... Sometimes I bug him cz he is really cool. Has a gf and has a car which is the best part cz I usually bully him in bringing me out when I go back.... HAhahhahahhaa... Thanks lah lao ge. You r the best!

6. Do you think #8 is attractive? (Kimberly)
Cute in her own way. Yes. Everyone is attrative.

7. Tell me something about #7. (Edmund)
PILOT!!! WEKEKEKE... A big catch girls!! Free tickets to fly anyway. Or is it 10% of the cost?

8. Do you know anything about #12's family? (Joshua)
Another church youth. Yea. We know the family.

9. What is #8's favourite? (Kimberly)
Dunno lah. My junior. Mana saya tau. But I'm guessing it's either at home or at Japan Oh I know... She wants to recieve letters!!!

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you? (Melissa)
Normal lah. Cousins lah. If dun like how to live together and bully the guy?

11. What language does #15 speak? (Diwin)
Cantonese, CHinese, English. I think that's all.

12. Who is #9 going out with? (See Hua)
U AGAIN SEE HUA. TELL THE READERS YRSELF.

13. How old is #16 now? (JinHOng)
She's 18 this year. Birthday on the 13th of February.

14. When was the last time you talked to #13? (Lian Hui)
Last Sunday or Saturday. Pick one.

15. Who's #2's favourite singer? (Ke Li)
This girls "siao" 5566. The Tony Sun guy. One of my relatives cz he has the same Chinese surname as me.

16. Would you date #4? (Siew Hui)
Definitely if I'm a guy. She's soooo gorgeous. And she's my darling...

17. Would you date #7? (Edmund)
Can consider. Who says dating is for only those in relationships?

18. Is #15 single? (Diwin)
Dunno ar... Youth dun talk much on relationships with humans. Wahahaha... I really dunno lah. I just kenot go up and ask "Eh, u dating ha?"

19. What's #10's last name? (Vincent)
Duh, CHONG lah...

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19? (Chi Lai)
Err... My friend for ages... I dun think so. It is going to be weird if i'm in a relationship with him.

21. What school did #3 go to? (Andy)
Primary 4 - 6 My primary school lah. Now in his last year in form 6 which means he is in SMK Stampin for ages... er... like... Form 1 til now?

22. Where does #6 live? (Vui Kiat)
Hui Sing, Kuching

23. What's your favourite thing about #5? (Candy)
She's the best. Can always laugh and be sarcastic with me.

24. What do you think of #13? (Lian Hui)
Some one who loves God very very much.

25. What do #4 and #19 have in common? (#4 Siew Hui #19 Chi Lai)
WAHAHAHAHHAA... Height??? Joking. Edmund would know this cz SH is like 175cm tall and Chi Lai is 165? HAhahahahaha... FUNNY!!!

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life? (Koey)
A trooper. Studies hard and tries her best in everything. Not afraid to try.

p.s. EDMUND LIM!!! of iseek4edmund.blogspot.com U R TAGGED! reminder.