Sunday, May 21, 2006

All is well

Wahahhaha...

All is well. YOu guys do not need to suffer from me writing weird stuff again. Hah!

Actually I've forgiven her. Long ago. I forget stuff fast. And I hate keeping grudges. Maybe that's why my memory's so bad. I keep forgetting stuff....HMmm...

Duh. I think I went on being mad cz some comments made. Anyway I don't care and I don't mind. I just get work up all the time. Must change the attitude.

Waste my time getting angry the whole week.

HAhahahhahahha...

Sarawak's election result is out. DAP won most the seats.

Calling home to ask my parents what they think about the result anyway.

I remembered asking my parents who they vote all the time... ALL THE TIME but they would never tell me. They always say "It's private!! You should not ask."

Do your parents tell you who they vote?

I'm sure mine told my cats anyway.

* Oh yea... I found a really cool website where you can like have a blog and everything online. I think it's free. My Korean friend introduced it to me but sadly, only in Chinese.