Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sometimes it's good to SHUT the HECK up and pretend it did not happen

I'm no angel and I do not plan to be one.

I'm a Christian but I don't think I fit into God's perspective of a perfect person.
In fact, I fall far from it.

I swear a lot but during times I really really need an outlet for my anger.

I'm stubborn but it's me.

I don't care if anyone is not perfect or I've done it before but when it hurts, I'm selfish.

I love my darling friends who have been considerate, giving me good CHRISTIAN advice.

Eleanor is the best,
She's there when I need her.
Aidwina is the sweetest,
She supports whenever I'm depressed.
Jia Miin is my sister,
I love her for she will not leave me.
My brother is Andy,
He doesn't know what happened but I know he will give fantastic advice.

I may not be mature enough. You may think I'm childish BUT it's me. Those people love me for what I am. They know how much I've been going through. They also know how much I've grown. I'm not perfect, yes, but I need to feel anger. I need an outlet. I have things I don't like to be said to me. I do that to people but I know and they know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are very emotionally scarred. Obviously low self-esteem and unable to face other people properly. That is why you act so called "childishly", to make other people appreciate you for being funny. For you to face other people in the proper way, you need to face and accept yourself entirely. In order to face and accept yourself entirely, you need to understand your Value - what you're worth - before God, to understand your value you need to humbly come to God and repent. Please get some counselling / psycological assistance, at least get someone to talk to. Arrogance and escapism (pretend it didn't happen) destroys relationships; forgiveness, apologies, humility, understanding and trust; strengthsens, heals and builds healthy relationships. All the Best.

Anonymous said...

just b nice la......

Anonymous said...

Only they and you will know. How about those who do not know? They will say it unless you tell them. Be sensible. Love goes two ways. Man is still man, make mistake like everyone.