Friday, May 12, 2006

Bloody freezing...

It's been really crazy weather this week. It's AUTUMN for goodness sake, and I HATE RAIN!

I've been procastinating the time to wake up. I usually get up around 6.50am but these few days were ssooooooo cold that I stayed in bed for another extra 15 minutes which is bad because I've still gotta share the bathroom with my cousin. AND we have to be downstairs by 7.10 or max 7.15 or if not we would get scolded and also be late for uni cz I'm catching the bus.

I had really bad luck with buses recently. I was like 5 seconds behind the bus and it left!!! ARGH!!! NOT ONCE, TWICE!!! SO dead.... I had to wait for 13 minutes (why can't they put 10 minutes to make me happy?) for the next bus and IT'S USUALLY LATE... Depends on the driver lolz... And I ALMOST didn't get the bus on thurs afternoon. It shot past me but I did raise my hand along with my laptop and bag... HEAVY!! Luckily the driver was kind enough to stop. If not I would be late again. DUH!

I found out that I could make white smoke, the thing we see people doing in movies where it's really cold... HAhahaha... At the bus stop to be exact. Very embarassing lo... If u go past a bus stop at Symonds Street and see a crazy girl blowing out white smoke, I think it will be 99% that it's me. The 1% is to make u guys happy.

It's so tiring now... I keep having the feeling of falling asleep in class when it's going on and on and on....................................................which most of the lecturers tend to do. BORING... But i'm still ok. My Korean friend, Jin keeps nodding off. She's like nod front, nod backwards, nod sideways and then slam, she loses the pen in her hands and she wakes up. WAHAHAHAHA.... I found out that the Koreans have a really cool website where it's a bit like Friendster but WAY COOLER!!! It's like a forum, a blog, a photo gallery and u can decorate it with cyber people BUT u gotta pay them... I think it's real cool... I want one! But I can't read it... It's in Korean.

It's freezing today. It rains and stops. And rains again and stops again. All within 15 minutes each cycle. Stupid weather aye? Why can't it be cold but dry? And the wind is horrendous here. It's freezing and you have this really really BIG HUMONGOUS WIND blowing straight at you and IF you are really lucky, which is like everytime, you get the rain too. ARGH! My jeans are all wet. EEEWWWW and smelly.

No comments: