Monday, May 15, 2006

What should I do?

I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.

Should I or should I not?

I told one of the girls what happened on Saturday night and she went and tell the person in context. Is it a bad choice or what? I could just ignored the girl but now that she knows, what should I do? I don't really like her but she's part of the youth, I do try and get along with everyone. Now she must think that I'm
intentionally made up that story because I don't like her and is jealous of her? And she's my cousin's best buddy in youth and they usually leave me with the others. No idea. She hurt me lots by saying those fateful words but... now? Is she going to go further? She's sort of part relative and she LOVES being part of the family. I know her family doesn't really like me much because of stuff. I can't see through her. Just fighting within a Christian group is much harder than friends. I'm worried. I'm desperate. And I still don't like her. Not that fast but soon. God, please help. I really don't know what I can do.

What can I do? Pretend everything did not happen or what???

Please advice me guys. I really do need it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Befriend with her. Noone is perfect. I bet you make stupid comments sometimes without realizing. Plus, you did say it was a joke so why take it seriously?

Anonymous said...

Be friend with her. Noone is perfect. I bet you do make some stupid comments too. Plus, you did say it was joke so why take it seriously?

-me ish teacher - said...

No idea. It doesn't seem to me as a joke.